Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Slug a Bug

Woah, can you say slacker?  I haven't posted at all since school began.... can you tell I have a hubby, 4 kids, a job and a home to care for?  No excuse, since my friends and family seem to be able to post a couple of lines a week!  Just like scrap-booking - if you wait, it piles up and the mountain is too big to climb!  Yikes! 

So much has happened in the last couple of months, so I pledge to catch up the blog via post-dating in the next week (or so, who am I kidding anyway!). 

Cuz you know, I can just delete this post and you won't know the difference, hahaha! 

OK, OK! To keep me honest, here is my posts-to-come list!  You know me, if I write it down, it HAS to happen!
  • First Day of School
  • Princess LaLa is 4!
  • Happy 18th Anniversary
  • Cirque du Soleil "O"
  • Casting Crowns Concert in So-Cal
TTYL (type to ya lata!) <3

1 comment: