Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gobble Gobble

Thanksgiving Day!  I love this holiday!  It means a long weekend at home, lotsa leftovers and naps!  Hubby is home this year, too ~ Yay!

My girls are complete opposites of each other.  Rose doesn't care to cook, doesn't care about decor and would stay in her PJ's all day everyday if she could and Bella loves to cook and decorate and dress up.  So guess who helped prepare Thanksgiving Dinner, that's right, my 10 year old Bella!  They had the funniest conversation about what Thanksgiving will be like when they are grown up and have their own homes, here it is:

Momma:  Someday you two will have to cook Thanksgiving for me and I will just come to your house and eat!
Bella:  I'll prepare a Thanksgiving Feast for you Momma!
Rose:  Not me, I just wanna eat it! I'm too lazy to cook all day.
Bella:  I'll have the fancy plates and wine glasses and the table will be all decked out and beautiful!
Rose:  I'd have to order food in and serve it on paper plates.
Bella:  OK then, I will cook dinner for everyone and then we can go to your house for dessert!
Rose:  I'll serve Ice Cream and pie, but Bella, you have to bring the pie!

Love them. My only request is that they don't live to far away from me when they are grown up.  Is around the corner too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment