Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Double Digits, Baby!

Bella is 11!  So hard to believe, but oh, we are so blessed to have her in our lives!  We had a nice low-key birthday party at home and she and Rose had their best friends spend the night (who are sisters as well!)  She got super spoiled this year, which is fun to do because I always feel she gets slighted because her birthday is five days after Christmas.  So I had a ton of fun spoiling her sweet little self this year!

She got Nascar gear, Lego's (lots and lots of Lego's), movies,  and clothes, clothes, clothes!  She is most definately a tween as you can tell by her gifts!  She also made her own cake for the first time, which is a milestone in itself!

My camera is being a bit grumpy, so I will have to post pictures later.  For now, here is a few of my favorites of my little Southern Belle!


Just being our silly selves!
Oh, she loved that little girl in the mirror!

Always smiling!
Great America in San Jose

Easter 2002 - Whaddya mean I've had enough Chocolate?

2003 - A ballerina needs her beauty sleep!

2003 - her self titled "Salon of Relaxation Salon" was a booming business!

2004 - First day of Kindergarten
2005 - Such a good big sissy!

2006 - My all-time favorite!

Love you, my little one! 

1 comment: