Tuesday, September 8, 2009

O, Oh, Water!

Hubby and I went to see Cirque du Soleil's "O" pronounced "Eau" which is french for Water; who knew?!  Wow!  I have trying to come up with a description for this amazing show, and I have failed miserably... can't do it justice.  So I must just say, GO SEE "O"!!  I literally cried when it was over because I didn't want it to end!  Hubby gave it props because he didn't get bored (this coming from the poor man who loves me sooooo much that he sat through Celine Dion's A New Day for our last anniversary!).  I just couldn't decide which part of the stage to watch there was always so much going on, dancers, divers, ariel acrobatics, etc.  Since neither of us did any drugs, we can only guess that the show represented what must be a really good hallucinagenic drug trip!  haha, no offense anyone ~ I just really can't think of any other way to describe it!

I must also rave about our fabulous dinner at Olive's... oh I loved the olive tempanade and herbed crackers we had there; I can't find crackers like it anywhere yet, but have found a delicious olive tempanade at Trader Joe's that I have been eating constantly with tomato-basil wheat thins, yummy! Note to anyone who goes there, though.  The atmosphere is very trendy and tables are very close together, so if you want an imtimate dinner, ask for balcony seats; then you can also watch the fountains of Bellagio with a front row seat! 

Our good friends kept the kids for the night (THANK YOU!!)  and I think they all had just as much fun as hubby and I did on our big night out on the town! 

Yes, I am already planning our anniversary date for next year, and you can bet it includes another Cirque du Soleil show (maybe even a repeat of this year's "O"!?) 

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/

Here is the link for you to browse and watch the trailer if you would like to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment