Sunday, September 6, 2009

Oh, My Minnions ~ you may serve me now!

Princess LaLa is the big FOUR!
We went to a bbq at our Pastor's house and it turned into a shin-dig for LaLa!  She was in heaven and a true princess enjoying all the attention and love from everyone!



I was soooo excited to give LaLa her presents this year!  I got her "Bitty Twins" by American Girl!  These dolls are a BIG deal in our house!  Rose is too old for them now, but Bella and LaLa sure love to play with her old ones and theirs.  Many, many, many happy hours have been spent in our home combing hair, changing clothes and pretending with these beautiful dollies and I couldn't wait to give LaLa her very own babies to love!  The fun thing about this gift was the fact that they were twins!!  You can get boy/girl combinations and customize to hair / eye color (although a little dissappointing that the brown hair boy only had brown eyes and the blonde boy had blue eyes - I guess they don't get enough orders for boy dolls? I had to settle for a brown eyed boy which took the little man about 0.1 seconds to point out that the boy doll didn't have blue eyes.  oh well....).

Little man and LaLa are only 15 months apart, which qualifies them to be called "Irish Twins".  They really are like twins, so close in age and best friends forever!  LaLa thinks she is going to marry little Man and gets so upset when I tell her it isn't gonna happen!  They are little partners in crime!  So I thought it would be soooo adorable to get LaLa a set of twins to play with! 




In true Princess LaLa fashion, she promptly named the babies after herself & her brother! 

Little girl, I love you so much 
You are the little bonus baby God knew I would adore! 

You are my sunshine, my silly willy, picadilly, alligator stare..... you are my ice cream sandwich, my watermelon gum, my soda pop, my lollipop, my yummy yummy yum! (borrowed from our favorite book "You're my little Love Bug" by Heidi Weimer)


  Our family is complete!  September 6, 2005
LaLa made quite the entrance, didn't wait for the Dr to arrive and was delivered by the Nurse!


She's 1!


at her first b-day party, begging food from sissy! 


LaLa sneakin' some frosting from her Magenta Cake for her 2nd Bday!


She's 3 and a true Barbie Princess!
(Love Bella covering brother's mouth!)
It was so hot, the icing melted off the cake - gotta love the 110 degree September days!



The cutest scrunchie face EVER!!




and this is how I remember MY bitty twins! 

No comments:

Post a Comment